Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot get boost to help me change account details

Highlighted
Amateur (LVL:1)

I have had a problem for a month.  Ex husband's name is attached to my prepaid service.  I pay it every month, not him.  We have not been together for years.  When I tried to change my plan amount recently, this problem arose.

Boost want me to contact him to request the transfer the account to me.  We do not communicate.  They then told me to take my divorce certificate to a Telstra shop and it could be sorted.  Did that, and my local Telstra shop is privately owned and they do not handle Boost issues.  Next nearest Telstra shop is three hours away as I live in the country.

Try to call Boost hotline.  Get hung up on because my problem is not categorised as important in these covid times.  I get on to chat.  No representatives available.

What gives and how the hell do I get this sorted.  I have been trying to sort this for a month, every time a different solution is suggested by Boost.

Any help would be gratefully received.  I would give Boost the flick, but I want to keep my number which I have had for years.  The current customer service is appalling.