Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot get a reply to do a sim replacement. I have contacted live chat 5 times already.

Cannot get a reply to do a sim replacement. I have contacted live chat 5 times already.

Highlighted
Spectator

Hi boost team, please make your live chat more available.

I am not getting any responses from live chat apart from the automated responses asking for my name, enquiry and mobile number.

The other day I was told that they would look at the issue and get back to me in 30minutes and they didn't reply for a few hours.

Today I have tried again the live chat agent has not replied for over an hour. I need to do a SIM replacement as I've lost my SIM card. It's been over a week and I'm still having issues.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: Cannot get a reply to do a sim replacement. I have contacted live chat 5 times already.

Hi can someone please help me. I want to reconnect my old number but I don't have the sim card. I have bought a new phone and try to connect my old number with a new sim card. I don't have my old sim card it was destroyed in my house fire. How can I get my old number reconnect? I lost everything in that fire, if I can have my old number so I can get back into my gmail account which has photos etc. Thank you!!

Highlighted

Re: Cannot get a reply to do a sim replacement. I have contacted live chat 5 times already.

I've been trying for over a month to get in touch with at least SOMEONE to speak to - how did you get past the robots on the phone line? Or into live chat? everytim i check it there's a message that says they cut the live chat service due to COVID which is rediculous to begin with. As though support can't be provided from employees working from home.

Can you tell me how you got in touch with someone? I'm all out of lines of enquiry.

Highlighted

Yo dudes, I hit up boostau on facebook and sent a message and was able to chat with a human and they handled my SIM request. I'd suggest you guys do the same.