Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot dial to specific Hong Kong number with my a$150 plan

poorboost
Rookie (LVL:3)

I used to dial into a specific Hong Kong company’s hotline number specifically, +852 29458888, without any problem with my unlimited access to free calls to Hong Kong under my $150 annual prepaid plan.

Two days ago, when I dial to that number, my phone simply ended with Call Ended (Andriod phone), without any busy tone nor any other sound.

I tested and made sure prior and after dialing to +852 29458888, calling other Hong Kong numbers worked perfectly fine.

Also tried to use another phone with Optus access to dial that number in between my tries, Optus easily got connected through (as that was hotline number having at least 20 lines).

Tried to ring Boost/Telstra support and they suggested to reboot my phone, did not work. Also got suggested to reset my SIM network connection, did not work neither.

Boost/Telstra L1 support was just asking same questions again repeatedly without being able to help.

I made sure there was not any call block lists in my phone.

Would anyone be able to suggest what problem this could be  and how to resolve this?

Thks!

Heartbroken Boost Prepaid user without effective official support ☹

1 REPLY 1
poorboost
Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: Cannot dial to specific Hong Kong number with my a$150 plan

Oh...one more thing to add, Customer support agent did try ringing +852 29458888 and he got the same problem.....but unable to resolve.....two hours on the phone with me....brought no solution and they needed to verify my identity....before going further.....