Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't turn off call Forwarding

craigac
Amateur (LVL:2)

Hello

We use a number of Boost Mobile services for staff. And it is common that these staff will forward their numbers either afterhours or during business hours if they are off work. And by forward I mean to other staff members or the main reception number.

But we are getting a high frequency of users complaining about not being able to turn off forwarding. Often the phone reports that it is off. But a call to their number still redirects to whoever it was last forwarded to. 

In the last 24 hours we have had 5 staff complain of this - out of about 40-50 services.

We attempt to turn off fowarding using the menu's on our Oppo phones or by dialing the code. We also do a power-cycle of the phone.

##21**10#

Any similar experiences? Advice we can try?

Cheers

Craig

2 REPLIES 2
pvandenh
Community Founder

Re: Can't turn off call Forwarding

I have heard similar issues happen with Telstra customers (issues with call forwarding). Potentially related to services on the new backend system.

I haven't heard of other customers with a solution as yet.

PS : Boost does note that their product is "For personal use only", so maybe not the best choice in a business scenerio.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

keenahook
Spectator

Re: Can't turn off call Forwarding

@pvandenh wrote:

I have heard similar issues happen with Telstra customers (issues with call forwarding). Potentially related to services on the new backend system.

I haven't heard of other customers with a solution as yet.

PS : Boost does note that their product is "For personal use only", so maybe not the best choice in a business scenerio.

Thank you for the clarification. That helps a lot!