Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use the call conferencing function with my new Boost Pre-paid Mobile service?

Can I use the call conferencing function with my new Boost Pre-paid Mobile service?

yannick
Boost Alumni (Retired)

Unfortunately, not. More details to come if this function becomes available in the future.

4 REPLIES 4
Glenn
Community Founder

Re: Can I use the call conferencing function with my new Boost Pre-paid Mobile service?

It's actually working for some customers already, including myself, so it's worth testing the feature.

Is there any news when this might be rolled out to all customers?

pvandenh
Community Founder

Re: Can I use the call conferencing function with my new Boost Pre-paid Mobile service?

Works fine for me, too.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

Zane
Professional (LVL:1)

Works for me fine on my iPhone 4

alexeiw123
Rookie (LVL:3)

@yannick wrote:

Unfortunately, not. More details to come if this function becomes available in the future.

I know it wasn't available when I first signed up, but it has since become available, and my understand was that over a short space of weeks it was being enabled for all customers. Is the answer in this thread still accurate?