Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I setup a monthly automatic recharge?

Rookie (LVL:3)

I wish to setup my Boost prepaid accounts so that the recharge happens automatically, using my PayPal account or credit card every 30 days.  Can this be done?

6 REPLIES 6
Community Founder

Re: Can I setup a monthly automatic recharge?

Auto-recharge is being developed currently. Hopefully it will be ready soon. The manual recharge is very easy to do, but I agree that auto recharge would be better.

This forum is for Boost Australia queries only. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Amateur (LVL:1)

Has there been any progress in ‎ "Auto-recharge is being developed currently"

Since  "27-09-2013 3:45 PM"
Community Founder

Greetings sdhumphries,

It is still currenlty being developed and there is still no feedback with reagrds to this, according to the consultants we must constantly check Boost.com.au for any further development.

As we all know Boost has just connected to Telstra and changes must come one step at a time.

They just recently upgraded systems to handle customers coming from Boost.

hope this helps!

Cheers!

If you were able to get the answer pls don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution. If you also found someone helpful do not forget to give them Kudos to show your appreciation." None of us here are working for Boost or Telstra we are just here to help and share.
-nefy-
Boost Alumni (Retired)

Hi sdhumphries,

Good news! Auto Recharge is now available for Boost Customers!! You can find out more here: http://community.boost.com.au/t5/Welcome-Guidelines-and-News/Boost-Auto-Recharge-Just-Set-it-forget-...

-Matt

Spectator

I would like to set up automatic recharge using PayPal. How do I do this

Highlighted
Amateur (LVL:1)

I have an account with you - How do I make it an automatic monthly recharge and keep my Phone Number