Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls go straight to voicemail - resetting fixes temporarily

Amateur (LVL:1)

Hi,

I bought an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S5 for my wife and switched her old phone that broke over to the new phone about 2 weeks or so ago. Since we switched over to the new phone, calls started going straight to voicemail without the phone ever even ringing once. There is no call forwarding, blocked numbers and/or auto-reject setup. I read on another post that resetting the phone with the ##72786# method several times now - it fixes the problem temporarily, sometimes for a few minutes and other times for a day or so, then it's back to having the same issue with calls going straight to voicemail again! This is getting to be extremely frustrating, and I've not been able to find any other solutions online or anywhere else. Please advise as to how we can fix this. Thanks,

John

1 REPLY

Re: Calls go straight to voicemail - resetting fixes temporarily

Hi @kushmeja

You've posted on the Boost Mobile Australia Community.  I suggest you head over to https://www.boostmobile.com/ for assistance.

Good Luck!
Deanna 

If you have found the answer, don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution as this will help other members find solutions faster. Has someone been helpful? Give them a Kudos to show your appreciation