Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANNOT RECEIVE CALLS on iphone6 but can make calls and make and receive texts

CANNOT RECEIVE CALLS on iphone6 but can make calls and make and receive texts

SOLVED
Squirt
Rookie (LVL:4)

Re: CANNOT RECEIVE CALLS on iphone6 but can make calls and make and receive texts

Does Boost actually have anyone READ these forums? If so, obviously we've highlighted a major problem for many people.....AND provided the solution! Perhaps they can sort it out at their end to fix all other customers who've reported the same situation (quickly), & setup their system correctly so that VoLte isn't turned on when new customers activate their prepaid Boost sim and port their number!!! Get it right the first time Boost, & keep your customers happy!!!
Rego
Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: CANNOT RECEIVE CALLS on iphone6 but can make calls and make and receive texts

Finally got someone to listen to me after I got cranky at them and can now receive calls.
Squirt

Thats great Rego!
Mickymcmahon67

volte is for prepaid now.It was launched december 1 and will be phased in over time until April 2017

DrQ
Champion (LVL:1)

The moderators who monitor do feedback information to the relevant support teams when they feel things need that attention. You might never see it but it does happen in the background.
---
Squirt

Mickymcmahon67 if that were the case then maybe Boost needs to tell their tech support that? I spoke to them 2 days ago and was told it is postpaid only at this stage but that "one day" it will be for prepaid too, but she had no idea when that would be!!! Certainly no mention of it being phased in as we speak.

Good to know DrQ. I really hope someone is paying attention to this particular chat!
Mickymcmahon67

the exact date of volte activation for prepaid on wiki is 1st november 2016 read the link below

https://whirlpool.net.au/wiki/telstravolteprepaid

Mickymcmahon67

wombat

i activated my sim on Saturday no problem. woke up Sunday exact same problem as yopu guys, can make calls but not recieve. Thankyou all for the info. will ring them now

wombat

spot on  just rang and all resolved  volte was the problem