cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boost mobile app not working on iphone

Spectator

Just tried using my Boost mobile app on my iPhone, and it comes up with 'No Connectivity'. Checked phone and internet is working perfectly for other sites, Wi-Fi is turned OFF and I have re-installed the Boost mobile app from the App store - still not working (displays 'No Connectivity'. Called Boost and they are unaware of any issue. Could someone else please try their app to confirm if there is any issue or not.

3 REPLIES 3
Rookie (LVL:4)

Re: Boost mobile app not working on iphone

I have exactly the same problem on my Android phone running Version 7x and my girlfriend has the same problem on her Android phone running Version 8x. I also had the same problem on an earlier Android phone. Boost claim not to know about the problem but if you Google it it has been around for a long time Boost consultant was quite rude about it. Also if you try and do anything while connected to another boost phones hotspot it uses those credentials not the one you are on.

Rookie (LVL:4)

To follow up on my comment on boost hotspot. I have a boost phone A. My girlfriend has a boost phone B. Phone B said connect to valid internet connection when trying to set up auto recharge even though data turned on so I hotspotted it to phone A. Phone B then used phone A's credentials rather than its own showing phone A's already set up auto recharge details. Confused, I cancelled the recharge on phone B and it cancelled the autorecharge on phone A. I then hotspotted my notebook computer to phone A and used the notebook computer to provide internet to phone B. Same result. Boost consultant considered this normal behaviour and denied there was any problem. Would not listen. Just kept saying use #111#. Boost was a lot nicer to deal with before backended by the Telstra cyborgs.
BW
Spectator

I had the same problem of the app not working after inserting the new Boost sim card and after the sim was activated.  The problem  was solved when I switched my phone off completely, then switched it back on, and the app worked.  Turning the wifi off allows you to check your data and usage and account information on the app.