cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boost app not working

Boost app not working

Amateur (LVL:1)

Boost app not working

Hi is anyone else having problems with the mobile app mine won't load and says I have no credit but my account is brand new ?
7 REPLIES 7
Professional (LVL:2)

Re: Boost app not working

Hi @Sywinterbotham2

The Boost App can and does have it's "moments" 

You can check your balance by calling #111# or via visiting http://m.telstra.com/boost from your Boost mobile.

Hope this heps

SP 

Rookie (LVL:3)

The App is next to useless, its one of the realities of using Boost - they use Tel$tra for all their back end and you know how useless they are! 

Its very frustrating, I have never dealt with a worse company than Telstra/Boost and I have travelled the world many times and even in the crappiest 3rd world countries they have better Apps and support for their mobile services.

I am forced to use a tel$tra based provider because I work in remote areas with no other providers.

Rookie (LVL:4)

Boost mobile app on my Andriod phone also not working.  Every time I open the app I get the message 'We've run into a problem'.  Have even tried uninstalling and reinstalling, however still get the same message.   What's going on Boost. How about an explanation!

Rookie (LVL:3)

Why can't I get my Boost mobile app to work. When it was working it didn't take data off after I downloaded music etc and I like to know how much I've used so I don't use too much. Regards Boo-bok2
Community Founder

Hey there

You seem to be asking two questions here. To the first, sometimes there's outages. The alternative is to use the USSD service - that's accessed by dialling #111# on your handset and press SEND/CALL. Depending on your handset, you'll get the hang of how to navigate the menus.

Secondly, by how you've said it, it's like you are checking your remaining data straight after downloading content (like music, etc). What data you have used will not appear immediately. It can take up to a few hours for your data usage to appear. This is quite normal amongst all mobile phone companies worldwide.

CORY | I do not work for Boost or Telstra.

Boost Care: 125 8881 or 1800 026 678 . Or Live Chat 24x7: http://livechat.boost.com.au
Spectator

If I open Boost App while on WiFi it tells me to turn it off, can't identify service number. If I log wifi off wifi it tells me no connectivity.  But I can use internet dial etc.

Rookie (LVL:4)

I doubt you'll get a reply to this from boost. Happens with many users