Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked number

Blocked number

SOLVED
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Blocked number

Hi, I am having trouble contacting a particular mobile number and am not sure whether they have accidentally or intentionally blocked my number, or whether there may be an issue with my phone.

When I call the number, the message says 'number unavailable'. When I try sending an SMS message from my iphone, it converts the message to a green 'text' message and says the message has been sent as a text. 

After speaking with the owner of the phone I am trying to contact, they say they have not received the calls or messages from me. They are adamant there is nothing wrong with their phone and say that they have not blocked me. Yet, when I call the mobile, from another mobile, it rings through but is not picked up. 

I have checked all my phone settings and do not believe there are any issues with my phone, as I can make and recieve calls and texts to everyone else. Are there any other possible technical issues, or have I been blocked? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Blocked number

Thanks Segman, yeah, that's pretty much what I figured. Thanks for your help. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Spectator

Sounds like you have been blocked   and the  owner of the  phone you're unable to  contact  is telling you porky pies .     .

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Thanks Segman, yeah, that's pretty much what I figured. Thanks for your help. 

View solution in original post