Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Recharge

Auto Recharge

SOLVED
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Auto Recharge

I have been with Boost for 4 months now.  Whilst I like the value of the service, I find it hard to accept the dreadful Boost Mobile application which continually malfunctions.  After 3 months, I think I have successfully activated auto-recharge - what a dreadful piece of software.  Why couldn't we simply have set up auto-recharge when we first setup the account rather than have to do a manual recharge and then hope that the auto-recharge will work thereafter every 28 days (which it didn't do in my case).  Also you have to nominate a date when the auto-recharge takes place EVERY month.  How can you set a date that varies each month???? - please answer this specific question even if you don't answer anything elese.  Are Boost pre-paid accounts  now on a calendar month basis?  They should be rather than 28 days.

The software seems to have been setup by children with little life experience.  The Philippino Testra call centre is completely useless and doesn't know about these problems and says that it is powerless to investigate.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Auto Recharge

I finally found one of the Phillipino operators who seemed to know.  You do get a bonus when you auto recharge.  ie.  It auto- recharges on the same day each month.  In essence, you only have to recharge 12 times a year and not 13 as you would if you manually recharge.  A good feature providing you can get it to work.

1 REPLY

Re: Auto Recharge

I finally found one of the Phillipino operators who seemed to know.  You do get a bonus when you auto recharge.  ie.  It auto- recharges on the same day each month.  In essence, you only have to recharge 12 times a year and not 13 as you would if you manually recharge.  A good feature providing you can get it to work.