Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are 13 number inclusive in the $40 prepaid deal?

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

What numbers are included in the $40 unlimited prepaid 30 day deal, that aren't charged? Does it include 13 numbers as part of the free calls?

3 REPLIES 3
Community Founder

Re: Are 13 number inclusive in the $40 prepaid deal?

Yes. 13, and 1300 calls are included as part of UNLTD.

The only call types excluded as part the UNLTD deal are:

"Boost Mobile UNLTD® excludes some use such as: talk/text/MMS to international, satellite, premium numbers (eg. 19xx numbers), operator assisted calls (most 12xx numbers), diverted calls, content charges and all use overseas." 

...and those call types can be made using "add on" credit, addtional to the UNLTD.

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Spectator

Re: Are 1300 number inclusive in the $40 prepaid deal?

Hi

I have a pre paid $40.00 deal and would like to text to 1300 and 1700 numbers can you please advise what the cost is to upgrade?

Community Founder

Re: Are 1300 number inclusive in the $40 prepaid deal?

13, 1300 and 1800 numbers are included..

no 1700 numbers..

are you sure its 1700 numbers you are asking for?

If you were able to get the answer pls don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution. If you also found someone helpful do not forget to give them Kudos to show your appreciation." None of us here are working for Boost or Telstra we are just here to help and share.
-nefy-