Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ons

Add ons

Micks
Rookie (LVL:3)

Add ons

I recently recharged on the $40 prepaid cap,I was advised that if I want "add ons" I needed to do a manuel recharge & do the add ons then; so in essence I would loose my remaining credit& data??
Cheers
5 REPLIES 5
CJNET24
Community Founder

Re: Add ons

Hi Micks

Firstly Boost's offerings are not Caps (like Telstra Pre-Paid).

If you wish to purchase an Add On for something like Premium SMS sending, calling overseas, calling from overseas or extra data, you can purchase an Add On at anytime. Purchasing an Add On in no way affects your UNLTD recharge.

Simply go to the recharge option on http://m.telstra.com/boost on your handset and after ou select your recharge method, there the three UNLTD recharge options is the Add On options $5, $15 and $25 with links to the info pertaining to what you get for your money.

CORY | I do not work for Boost or Telstra.

Boost Care: 125 8881 or 1800 026 678 . Or Live Chat 24x7: http://livechat.boost.com.au
nefy
Community Founder

remember recharge only the ADDON if you have run out of data from your UNLTD recharge. 

If you were able to get the answer pls don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution. If you also found someone helpful do not forget to give them Kudos to show your appreciation." None of us here are working for Boost or Telstra we are just here to help and share.
-nefy-
DLR

I just added $15 hoping to get more data but I still had some data left. Will this be added when I run out or does it go to Int'l phone calls? 

DLR

I wanted more data and paid $15. It has not been added to my existing data...... It is showing as 100 minutes of international calls. 

pvandenh
Community Founder

@DLR wrote:

I wanted more data and paid $15. It has not been added to my existing data...... It is showing as 100 minutes of international calls. 

If you are looking in the app, open up the "more info" section. The addon data could be in a different field.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.