cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

work around for ERROR WHILE recharging using #111# common fault since 2/4/20

Spectator

Error while trying to recharge using #111# after entering correct credit card details. Was told by tech support that a lot of other people have had the same problem over the last few days, they added me to the list of other people having the problem.

Online recharges are working (and worked for me), you only need to enter the phone number and a credit card or paypal account to process you don't need to register (I successfully used paypal).  Last resort is to use a voucher you bought elsewhere.

I was using $20 for 100mins and I think 1GB data for 28days pre paid plans that were very out dated as I know that there was least one set of plans inbetween what is current. There is no reason that I know that anyone should be using the were as old as mine. (I keep using them as I am a light user and could get 28 days for $20, you now get 28days for $20 and unlimited AUS call and text plus more of everything else. (I just did the $150/12mth recharge). If you contact tech support they can change you over (I didn't try to recharge online first this may work, this may give you only your current recharge plan options or may only give you the option of the new plans).  Compare your current recharges to the new ones

I am suspicious that for myself and other people that if they were on very old prepaid plans that that is why it is not working. Please comment if you can add information and help others.