Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nOT GETTING TEXTS FROM BOOST NUMBERS

Highlighted
Amateur (LVL:3)

I ported my number to Boost (prepaid $150 credit sim) from Catchconnect (Optus reseller?)  48~ hours ago. Process took overnight as I started it at 5:30PM give or take, and it was active by around 9AM next morning. I've been on Boost with this number years ago with no issues.

My SO is with boost, and no texts from here are coming to me. She can call me fine, and I can send her texts, but no SMS's get to me!
Her family members are also on boost, so I got them to try and lo-and-behold, I can't get texts from them either.
I don't know anyone else on boost to verify, but it sounds like something went wrong on BOOST's end (the signup page was being buggy,  and I had to start over near the end..perhaps related) and not all providers are handling texts properly.
I'm yet to figure out what networks don't work, but I was unable to get an automated SMS for logging in via facebook, but I'm able to get it from other sources.
So yeah, before my SO leaves me because I stop talking to her, can someone lend me a hand?

I've tried calling boost, and used live chat twice, and haven't heard anything back yet despite the last chat rep putting in a ticket on my behalf.

Tags (3)