Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is Boost Leaving telstra Network?

Highlighted
Amateur (LVL:3)

With the announcement that Boost will stop international roaming does that mean that Boost will change to a different network? The telstra network has much better coverage in regional areas than voda and optus - it would be a big impact if boost changed network.  thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:4)

Re: is Boost Leaving telstra Network?

I can guarantee that if Boost moves away from Telstra, not only myself, but I'm sure 90% of Boost users will drop them immediately. 

Can't wait for a reply from the Boost team.

Highlighted
Community Founder

@sparkles77 wrote:

With the announcement that Boost will stop international roaming does that mean that Boost will change to a different network? The telstra network has much better coverage in regional areas than voda and optus - it would be a big impact if boost changed network.  thanks.

I have seen nothing the indicate a network change.

Only thing they have stopped (supposedly temporarily) is the International roaming option.

This is the same on Telstra prepaid (roaming has been temporarily stopped).

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:4)

I guarantee that many boost customers want to leave because of the horrible service experience. Telstra network was supposed to be the best in Australia in terms of network coverage etc., but interesting thing is that I get a better signal with Optus or Vodafone in my area (metro) than Telstra. So the problem is what is going on with boost or Telstra's network, is Telstra changing the network, lower the proficiency for boost? or because too many customers were choosing Telstra which gave its network a heavy burden that it cannot actually withstand?