Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about ring time

about ring time

SOLVED
bullwith00
Rookie (LVL:4)

about ring time

Today I activated boost mobile. and it's first number in auz. I'd like to extand ring time to 15 to 30 sec. I tried many times **61*101*30# or **61*101**30# but failed. when I touch send button, it made a call. And says "your call is not connected. please check number again" Am I know the wrong number?? I think there should be pop up window, such as when I press #111#, instead of making a call. I need your support. It's my first day of Australia and I hope it fixed ^&^
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Deanna

Re: about ring time

Sorry to hear that Billwith00, clearly there is an issue.

I suggest getting in contact with Boost Customer Care to see if they can assist. You can ring them on 125881 or you can talk to them via Boost Live Chat

Keep us posted.

Deanna 

If you have found the answer, don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution as this will help other members find solutions faster. Has someone been helpful? Give them a Kudos to show your appreciation

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Deanna

Hi bullwith00 and welcome to the Boost Community

To extend your ring time, please dial *61*101**30#

This will extend the ringtime before diverting to 101 (MessageBank) when unanswered after 30 seconds.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Deanna 

If you have found the answer, don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution as this will help other members find solutions faster. Has someone been helpful? Give them a Kudos to show your appreciation
bullwith00

*61*101**30# does not work too.... T.T

Deanna

Sorry to hear that Billwith00, clearly there is an issue.

I suggest getting in contact with Boost Customer Care to see if they can assist. You can ring them on 125881 or you can talk to them via Boost Live Chat

Keep us posted.

Deanna 

View solution in original post

iratepirate
Rookie (LVL:3)

I tried customer care number, didn't work, nor did the boost live chat. To be honest I'm getting off this service, phones good, but really poorly done up in a lot of ways. I've been waiting about 4 hours if not longer for a freaking text with my PIN? I.can't get in.contact with the company in any means, and they will not accept my prepaid card. Very, very upset
bullwith00

so sorry about that..

I finally solved problem through the live chat for half an hour

2days ago.

Even if matters go away, I hope to change it easily for the users.

nefy
Community Founder

i would like to know what this statement exactly means: " I've been waiting about 4 hours if not longer for a freaking text with my PIN? "

Are you waiting for the SIM PIN via SMS? 

or your phone is actually asking for a PIN everytime you send an SMS? if say yes to this one,Boost does not actually have the Option on their systems to do this, unless you set it up on your phone.

If you were able to get the answer pls don't forget to mark the post as an Accepted Solution. If you also found someone helpful do not forget to give them Kudos to show your appreciation." None of us here are working for Boost or Telstra we are just here to help and share.
-nefy-