Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why has my auto re-charge date changed

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:4)

I have the $40 Anytime Plus, recharged automatically each month. This has been on 26th each month.

Today, 23rd March 2019 I have been upgraded to the new 30Gb data allowance & unlimited International calls from the previous 22Gb data & 100 minutes overseas calls.

However whilst my phone app tells me I now have the new allowances as from today, & I still have unused rollover data which expires as expected on 26th March, the 22Gb rollover data which should have remained current until 26th April now only goes to 23rd April in line with my recharge date having inexplicably been brought forward by 3  days. So now the new 30Gb allowance & the rolled over 22Gb  will only go to 23rd April.

I appreciate the extra data & return to unlimited overseas calls, but why has it been necessary to change my recharge date?

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Champion (LVL:1)

Re: Why has my auto re-charge date changed

From memory when you change offers the benefits aren’t available until a new recharge is loaded. You should be able to update the date on the auto recharge back to that date, but if you did need a hand you would be best to speak to live chat as they can look into the account for you.

Http://livechat.boost.com.au/
---
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:4)

Re: Why has my auto re-charge date changed

Thanks DrQ.......... but *I* did not change offer, I remain on the same offer ($40 Anytime Plus), it is the content of that offer that has changed with no input from me. It's just that the re-charge date was brought forward by 3 days, again with no input from me. From past experience going through live chat etc to get things changed is fraught with potential difficulties. Changes seem to be viewed as a 'change of offer', & accrued rollover data lost. This has happened to me previously. & although I was able to get it re-instated it was a tedious & unnecessary process to have to go through.

I remain curious as to why my re-charge date was changed.