Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHat happens if i don't renew - can I still get text messages and voicemail?

SOLVED
Rookie (LVL:3)

I'm stuck overseas for next 4 months and my 12 month plan expires in 2 days time. Will I still receive text messages? Will voicemail be active? I've no need to make or receive calls on my mobile.   There's no CHAT service with COVID so trying community. Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Founder

Re: WHat happens if i don't renew - can I still get text messages and voicemail?

You should still be able to receive SMS, but any diversions (including voicemail) will not be working.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Founder

Re: WHat happens if i don't renew - can I still get text messages and voicemail?

You should still be able to receive SMS, but any diversions (including voicemail) will not be working.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

View solution in original post

Rookie (LVL:3)

Thank you for the answer. Appreciate it. Do you happen to know how long number remains 'active' to receive texts? Clare