Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support is not existant and recharging will not roll over data.

Jarrah
Rookie (LVL:3)

Recharged a yearly amount but my data didn't roll over so I rang Boost (What an ordeal that is!) and was told they don't roll over data on yearly accounts.

Well good on you Boost. I've paid for a year so I'm stuck with you for now but next time I will choose a different carrier and I certainly will tell everybody I can not to go with you.

And seriously, you need to change your methods of contact. It was almost impossible to speak to a human. The website says click on the message us button but it doesn't exist. When you ring you get a million automated options but no option to speak to a human.

And there is zero option to email your complain/questiong to anyone.

You need to up your game Boost. Like I said above I will tell everyone I can how terrible your support is and to not go with you. Word of mouth is your best way of getting new customers and it's not working for you.

2 REPLIES 2
pvandenh
Community Founder

Re: Support is not existant and recharging will not roll over data.

@Jarrah wrote:

Recharged a yearly amount but my data didn't roll over so I rang Boost (What an ordeal that is!) and was told they don't roll over data on yearly accounts.

Correct. Only the monthly plans do rollover data. The info is in the Critical Information Summary.

The website says click on the message us button but it doesn't exist. 

The button doesn't appear if you have any kind of adblocker enabled on the browser. If you disable the adblocker, refresh the webpage, the button shows up.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

Boostman13
Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: Support is not existant and recharging will not roll over data.

Same experience particularly "And there is zero option to email your complain/questiong to anyone."

Wonder what so difficult to even provide an email or SMS query and reply option.

But these Boost mobile people have been sending me e-mail [from "<noreply@messages.boost.com.au>"] and SMS on the change of plans.

There is this message via e-mail:  "Get $50 off your next $200 recharge".  

"To welcome you to your new plan, we'll be sending you an exclusive offer for $50 off your next $200 recharge plus 30GB bonus data. Bonus data for use in Aus within 12 months.
Just stay subscribed to marketing messages from Boost to make sure you receive your offer once your plan has been updated, and your recharge is coming up to expiry."

It is so difficult to understand how to get this $50 off the next $200 recharge!!  Is there an expiry date?  Will I pay only $150?  Or is it a cash back arrangement or some what?  Simply nobody to speak with to clarify.  And no subsequent marketing messages after that even when I stayed subscribed.