Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recharging Existing $150 Plan to $150, Is this Valid, as Doco's say you Can ?

Rookie (LVL:3)

All, December last year , I went onthe $150/80gb plan, mid this year Boost canned it for new & exciting plans ??, I was told , that if you were on an existing $150/80gb plan, you can still renew to the old $150/80gb,

But how do I do it, it is not an option on the recharge sites ??,

"From 1st July $150 recharge vouchers will no longer be available. You can continue to recharge on our $150 plan using the Boost website, app or #111#. More info bst.st/010720",

“As existing customers have already been informed via SMS, The $100 and $150 recharges are still available to any Boost Anytime Plus customers who recharge using a credit/debit card or paypal on the Boost App, boost.com.au or #111# “.,

Pls Advise, would be great to here from a Boost/Telstra Employee ?.

1 REPLY 1
Community Founder

Re: Recharging Existing $150 Plan to $150, Is this Valid, as Doco's say you Can ?

It should still be listed on your phone Boost app as a recharge available for your service.

Or you can head to website recharge.boost.com.au, enter your phone number, and it should allow you to choose it there.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.