Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recharge not showing Full data amount

mouseno4
Rookie (LVL:3)

I recharged with the $30 for 20gb with bonus 20gb and my account is only showing 20gb. 

What gives? Am I missing something here?

6 REPLIES 6
pvandenh
Community Founder

Re: Recharge not showing Full data amount

Are you a new customer?

As per the note on https://boost.com.au/collections/all/products/30-prepaid-sim

"For new Boost Mobile Prepaid customers, who activate from 30 March 2021 to 5 July 2021. First recharge by 5 July 2021, remaining two recharges by 31 August 2021."

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

mouseno4

Yes I am a new customer. This was my first recharge. 

pvandenh
Community Founder

Oh OK.In that case, you will need to speak with Boost support to get it resolved.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

Prezent
Amateur (LVL:1)

Hi,

You may find that if you look  at your boost app balance, that you have actually two lots of data, the first lot will be the base balance and the second will generally be with roll over data or bonus data.  For some reason the data is not totalled.  Don't panic no doubt you will have all the data you paid for its just seperated.

mouseno4

Incorrect actually. 

I called Boost (for which I was literally hung up on when she refused to listen to me) and the "promotion is only available for specific SIM cards which must be purchased online" 

Buying a SIM card at a store and recharging it does NOT grant the bonus data. 

I will not be recharging my account with Boost and will be switching to another provider. 

mouseno4

I also looked up the specific Boost recharge page that displays the bonus data. I read the entire thing and nowhere does it specify the sim must be purchased online and is not available for SIM cards purchased in store.