Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network, although I have recharged.

Highlighted
Spectator

I have activated my sim card, I can make calls & text messages, however I can not use my data? I turn off WIFI and when I use the internet is says I'm offline, and their is no network available. How can I fix this issue? 

1 REPLY
Community Manager

Re: No network, although I have recharged.

HI wpkmadams. 

Sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with your mobile data. 

Firstly you can check to see if there are any data issues effecting services in your area. If you are unsure how to do this please see our guide on how to check for outages

If there are no listed outages or service disruptions, I would recommend you turn off your phone. Remove the battery (if applicable), remove your SIM card and leave off for 10 minutes. Now replace the battery and SIM card and reboot your device. This will often force a network update through to your SIM restoring services if there has been a glitch. 

If you are still unable to use your mobile data, please double check your pre paid balance to make sure you have not exceeded your allowance. You can do this via the Boost App. 

If you have a spare or old back up phone, put the SIM in that phone and see if you are having the same issues to make sure its not an issue with the handset itself. 

If after trying the above you are still experiencing issues, please get in touch with Boost support on 125 8881 (8am-9pm, 7 days) or on live chat (24hrs, 7 days) so we can further assist. 

Regards -