Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My unused data didn't roll over

SOLVED
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

I had about 29 GB of unused data left last month, and I recharged with $100 on the day of expiry (hours before midnight!) and the unused data didn't roll over. Yes, I've checked the "Press For More Info" link in the app.

For the record, my wife has a different plan and she recharged with only $30, and that link shows her unused data was rolled over. I paid $70 more and lose my data? WTF?

Edit: It's been a week now since recharging.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Founder

Re: My unused data didn't roll over

Are you on the longer expiry plan, but chance? (I think the $100 plan you refer to was the old AnytimePlus 6 month expiry one).

Boost data rollover only applies on plans upto 28 days (not the longer expiry plans).

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Founder

Are you on the longer expiry plan, but chance? (I think the $100 plan you refer to was the old AnytimePlus 6 month expiry one).

Boost data rollover only applies on plans upto 28 days (not the longer expiry plans).

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Yes, I am on the longer expiry. That explains it, then.