Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My auto Recharge stopped working and now i lost my roll data

Cabletie
Spectator

Hi tech support. Can you please contact me about my boost prepaid account. I set up an auto recharge amd for some reason it didn't recharge this month and now I lost all my rollover data that Iv accumulated and it's not my fault. So please boost support fix this. I have send a message on Facebook which you haven't looked at yet with all my information. 

3 REPLIES 3
Wildflower
Rookie (LVL:4)

Re: My auto Recharge stopped working and now i lost my roll data

I had exactly the same problem this week, as you can see from my post. I can't help but just wanted to let you know that you're not alone. I suspect that there are many other people facing this same problem right now. Boost provides such poor customer service...

pvandenh
Community Founder

@Cabletie wrote:

Hi tech support. Can you please contact me about my boost prepaid account. I set up an auto recharge amd for some reason it didn't recharge this month and now I lost all my rollover data that Iv accumulated and it's not my fault. So please boost support fix this. I have send a message on Facebook which you haven't looked at yet with all my information. 

Hi,

This forum is community based, so there is not really any Boost support staff in here. You will have to speak to them via Live chat or Phone if you need to speak to the Boost support team.

As mentioned by Wildflower above, there is another recent thread regarding the same issue.

Maybe it will help you work out what has happened with your service.

https://community.boost.com.au/t5/Recharge-Network-Support/Auto-recharge-failed/m-p/26098

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

Casper58
Spectator

This has happened to me twice and each time I lodt all my rollover data. Not to mention the time it takes to rectify the problem and stress of being without service at key times. And boist never compensate the affected customers.