Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing 40GB Bonus from 120Gb for Prepaid $150 Offer

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Hi Boost Support,

I have just joined Boost special offer of 120Gb for the $150 recharge plan.

We only got the 80GB instead of 120GB which expires over 12 months.  It';s missing the 40gb Bonus.

The Chat said wait for 72 hours for teh credit, but it has not yet happened.

Cheers

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Founder

Re: Missing 40GB Bonus from 120Gb for Prepaid $150 Offer

Did you buy the preloaded $150 sim pack?

It is not available for customers doing a manual "recharge".on a $2 sim card etc.

https://boost.com.au/shop/150-prepaid

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Highlighted
Spectator

I have the same issue, just activated my sim today moving over from Optus. I did purchased directly online on the boost site. Due to Covid 19, no chat support is available and phone support takes for ever. Is there a support email we can send the question to?

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Oh I see, in Tasmania we got only sold the $2 sim card and manually load $150.  We bought it from a Woolworth Store . There is no such thing as a $150 PrePaid Card down in Tassie.  I would suggest that the marketing has been a bit miss leading.  Now taht I see the advertisement again,  Best to say that you NEED to buy a $150 Pre-Paid.

Highlighted
Spectator

Just got off the phone to your extremely poor customer service centre.

I agree, this is very misleading advertising.

So you can't buy the SIM online as there was a delivery issue (2 weeks delay from memory) and you can't buy the $150 SIM packs from a store as they do not exist.  I guess you could spend a week trying to track one down.

Well done Boost!!!

I will be taking my business elsewhere once my SIM runs out.