Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to keep the connection live and COntact boost while outside Australia?

chinthaka
Spectator

Hi,

I am currently stuck outside Australia having some diffculties coming back due to Covid restrcitions. I have a boost prepaid connection that was working fine until today. Today it stopped receiving any signals and keep saying "No Service".

My prepaid connection was active until March 2021 and then when I contacted Boost they confirmed it will be active for another 6 months after the end date. To keep this connection live I ercharged the no with another 7 nday recharge last September just to keep this conncetion and number alive. But the service seems got diconnected today without even informing me anything.

I need this no to get any SMS verfication codes to do my day to day services.

Unfortunetly I do not find any good way contacting Boost australia to get an answer to this. There is no live chat I can find. It is bit difficult and expensive to call the boost customer care no from overseas where I am curerntly in.

Can you please suggest me a way to contact boost immediate and resolve this problem, aparat from using the direct phone line.

I really need to keep this current no and make the service active again as soon as possible.

Please reply if you have any solutions.

Thank you.