cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I recharge?

How do I recharge?

Boost Alumni (Retired)

How do I recharge?

You’ve just joined the cool kids and activated your Boost service and have been enjoying it, but now it is time to recharge and you are wondering how to do it. We have three easy ways to recharge your service as well as an automatic recharge option so you can set and forget.

1)  The Boost app – The Boost app is a multi-talented app that will let you check your balance, view your usage history, recharge and set up an automatic recharge. Get it on iTunes and Google Play

2) Recharge online – You can recharge on either a phone browser or computer by visiting https://recharge.boost.com.au and following the prompts on the screen

3) Dial #111# - By calling #111# you can recharge as well as checking your balance while on the go

Automatic Recharge

Setting up an automatic recharge makes sure that you don’t forget to recharge and lose any bonuses that would normally roll over. Find out more about how to set it up here

If you need a hand recharging, our Live Chat team can help step you through it, but for security reasons can't accept your credit card details to recharge for you

4 REPLIES 4
Spectator

Re: How do I recharge?

Why has it taken morwcthan 24hours tocactivate my sim. I can rexeiveincomibf but not outgoing its gettibf really frustrating as I need the phone active
Champion (LVL:1)

It should take more than 24 hours, unless you are porting a number from another provider and they are taking time to process it, in which case it can take time waiting on that provider. 

If you check with the accouns team here, they will be able to check the status of the order for you, and if it is completed already but still not working will be able to help troubleshoot the issue with you to hopefully get it working.

---
Spectator

Hi

My service has run out & I am unable to recharge using paypal. The online recharge system doesn't work. ( recharge.boost.com.au ). The below error is displayed.

Sorry we're unable to process your recharge request on this service. You can recharge using any of the following methods:

• Via your Boost mobile dial #111# or type care.boost.com.au

For other ways to recharge go to boost.com.au/waystorecharge

Recharging also doesn't work via the boost app when paying via paypal as the boost network doesn't let you go to the paypal website. If you turn wifi on the app doesn't work. 

How do i recharge using paypal now ?

Thanks

Stephen...

Community Manager

Hi gclifestyle, 

Sorry to hear that youhave had troubles recharging with Pay Pal. Im not aware of any issues with the Pay Pal recharge option currently

Please try clearing your cache, browser history and cookies (if you are unsure how to do this, see here), try a different browser then go back to recharge.boost.com.au and see if you are now able to recharge using Pay Pal.

I you are still having troubles, please get in touch with support. You can find the Live Chat link and contact numbers online under "Need to chat"

Regards -