cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I recharge?

How do I recharge?

Boost Alumni (Retired)

How do I recharge?

There are four ways to recharge with Boost. The most popular option is on the Boost Mobile App.

1. On our app – download android download iPhone
  2. Online
  3. Dialling #111# from your phone
  4. boost.com.au from your phone’s browser

Once you have chosen your favourite recharge amount, continue to payment and you will then the process is complete!

You can also pay with a credit card, PayPal or a voucher purchased from a retailer.

Auto Recharge

Set it. Forget it. With auto recharge your phone will automatically recharge each month so you can get on with the more exciting stuff.  Your recharge will be set to the same date each month. So if it is a 31 day month your recharge will last for 31 days!

Here’s how to set it up:

1. Recharge using your credit card on the Boost Mobile App, care.boost.com.au or by dialling #111# on your phone
  2. Save the details and select “auto recharge”
  3. Set your start date and never think about recharging again
7 REPLIES 7
Spectator

Re: How do I recharge?

Why has it taken morwcthan 24hours tocactivate my sim. I can rexeiveincomibf but not outgoing its gettibf really frustrating as I need the phone active
Champion (LVL:1)

It should take more than 24 hours, unless you are porting a number from another provider and they are taking time to process it, in which case it can take time waiting on that provider. 

If you check with the accouns team here, they will be able to check the status of the order for you, and if it is completed already but still not working will be able to help troubleshoot the issue with you to hopefully get it working.

---
Spectator

Hi

My service has run out & I am unable to recharge using paypal. The online recharge system doesn't work. ( recharge.boost.com.au ). The below error is displayed.

Sorry we're unable to process your recharge request on this service. You can recharge using any of the following methods:

• Via your Boost mobile dial #111# or type care.boost.com.au

For other ways to recharge go to boost.com.au/waystorecharge

Recharging also doesn't work via the boost app when paying via paypal as the boost network doesn't let you go to the paypal website. If you turn wifi on the app doesn't work. 

How do i recharge using paypal now ?

Thanks

Stephen...

Community Manager

Hi gclifestyle, 

Sorry to hear that youhave had troubles recharging with Pay Pal. Im not aware of any issues with the Pay Pal recharge option currently

Please try clearing your cache, browser history and cookies (if you are unsure how to do this, see here), try a different browser then go back to recharge.boost.com.au and see if you are now able to recharge using Pay Pal.

I you are still having troubles, please get in touch with support. You can find the Live Chat link and contact numbers online under "Need to chat"

Regards - 

Amateur (LVL:1)

There is one problem with your sumation of the Boost App. No doubt it works as well as you write in the perfect world, however, I do not.

While living only two Klm from the nearest phone tower, I also live on a ridge and have a no bars signal. The App requires Wifi to be turned off. With Wifi off, no signal. The result, the app does not work, coming up with the error message;

Web page not available

the web page at 

http://m.telstra.com/boost/rechargeMenu.a=view&msisdn could not be loaded because:

net:ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED

This goes forRecharge, History and help

It works for My Offer, though very slowly and likely because I got a very weak signal which was missing with the above.

I am happy with the Boost package as I can now make and recieve calls at home on my mobile but given the absence of a WiFi connection app, I doubt that I will be in a position to use it very often.

Spectator

wow

of to a great start with this new service for my Dads mobile... trying to recharge for the first time, I've headed to the Boost website, clicked on 'Recharge' and get this:

Sorry we're unable to process your recharge request on this service. You can recharge using any of the following methods:

• Via your Boost mobile dial #111# or type care.boost.com.au

For other ways to recharge go to boost.com.au/waystorecharge

what the fudge
get it right
get it going
what a joke

Highlighted
Spectator

I've joined Boost using a $20 SIM pack from woolies. How do I know when that first $20 expires? Can I set up auto-recharge so that it recharges from my  paypal account as soon as the $20 expires, and every month thereafter? If I do it now, will I waste the days left on the initial $20?