Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I port and activate online or must I talk to someone?

SOLVED
joseph_p
Rookie (LVL:3)

I'm tryinig to port to Boost from Amaysim. How can I port my number from Amaysim and activate. When I go to the activate page, it doesn't ask me for the number I want to port.

When I try to call 125 8881 I can't call from a landline or my Amaysim sim. Is there a chat option?

Tags (1)
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
pvandenh
Community Founder

Re: How do I port and activate online or must I talk to someone?

It says on the activation page of Boost. Maybe you missed it. Here is the link for porting over an existing number from another provider. https://livechat.boost.com.au/

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

View solution in original post

joseph_p

For anyone interested. If you're porting, you MUST NOT activate from the www.boost.com.au/activate. To port, use the Boost Mobile Live Chat option (link on the activate page) or call 125 8881 (which can only be done using a Boost SIM - even if it has not been activated.

3 REPLIES 3
pvandenh
Community Founder

It says on the activation page of Boost. Maybe you missed it. Here is the link for porting over an existing number from another provider. https://livechat.boost.com.au/

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

joseph_p

For anyone interested. If you're porting, you MUST NOT activate from the www.boost.com.au/activate. To port, use the Boost Mobile Live Chat option (link on the activate page) or call 125 8881 (which can only be done using a Boost SIM - even if it has not been activated.

pvandenh
Community Founder

Luckily, the activation page has a note to that effect. Right above where you enter your new sim number. "Bring your mobile number to Boost Mobile To keep your existing mobile number, please DO NOT continue with this activation form. Instead please contact Boost Mobile Live Chat to progress the switch for you. We're available 24x7."