Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my credit card details without effecting my auto recharge date and data rollover

How do I change my credit card details without effecting my auto recharge date and data rollover

Amateur (LVL:3)

I have just received my updated credit card and would like to update my auto recharge.  It seems that if I do it today, it will effect my recharge date and rollover data.  It also seems there is no way to just change the expiry date, it seems I must cancel my auto recharge and then do a manual recharge and save the new card details.  Please tell me this isn't the case.  How will I remember to to the recharge at the right time?

1 REPLY 1
Community Founder

Re: How do I change my credit card details without effecting my auto recharge date and data rollover

@ColinLackman wrote:

I have just received my updated credit card and would like to update my auto recharge.  It seems that if I do it today, it will effect my recharge date and rollover data.  It also seems there is no way to just change the expiry date, it seems I must cancel my auto recharge and then do a manual recharge and save the new card details.  Please tell me this isn't the case.  How will I remember to to the recharge at the right time?

Correct.

You cancel the current auto-recharge, then on the existing expiry date do a new recharge with the new card details choosing to save those new details. Then you can immediately check the manual recharge expiry date, and re-setup the new auto-recharge cycle for that date of the month.

Cumbersome, but shouldn't need to be done too often atleast.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.