Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has Boost changed how Rollover data is provided?

SOLVED
Cuppa
Rookie (LVL:4)

Has the way in which Boost calculate rollover data changed?

In the past any rollover data was used first, so if I didn’t use all of the rollover data I would begin each new 28 day period (auto recharge) with 30gb rollover data + the new period’s 30gb. ie 60gb available each 28 days.

I liked this as it ensured I had what I needed for the occasional ‘heavy use’ month.

However since switching from the Anytime Plus to the new boost account & app I no longer get 30gb rolled over. It appears that the way rollover data is calculated has changed & now each new recharge period’s ‘allowance’ is used before the rollover data is accessible?  If so I was not aware this change would occur, & I would not have updated as it represents less value for me.

Please can anyone confirm if the change I have seen is intended or if it's a mistake?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
pvandenh
Community Founder

Re: Has Boost changed how Rollover data is provided?

I have heard similar reports (normal data being used before rollover data). Might be best to speak to Boost support and see if they can action anything to change it (or see if they can confirm if it was a change).

Alas, all the old plans are tied to the old system, and all customers are being migrated to the new plans. Customers have no choice of staying on the old system/plans.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
pvandenh
Community Founder

Re: Has Boost changed how Rollover data is provided?

I have heard similar reports (normal data being used before rollover data). Might be best to speak to Boost support and see if they can action anything to change it (or see if they can confirm if it was a change).

Alas, all the old plans are tied to the old system, and all customers are being migrated to the new plans. Customers have no choice of staying on the old system/plans.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

View solution in original post