Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dodgy action whilst recharging and taken money out of bank account without a valid reason

Dodgy action whilst recharging and taken money out of bank account without a valid reason

Manny36
Spectator

On the midnight of Friday like every other fortnight I tried reaching my prepaid plan but kept on saying request cannot be processed and try later. At first I thought might be due to money not being on my bank account so I double check my balance and it was enough in there to get it done so kept trying few times but ended up with the same situation over and over . So reluctantly waited till morning and the way to work got it from a servo....during the day on the same day I had some things I needed to do with my bank account so I went in and had a look at my transaction history to my dismay and horror boost had charged me on my account and refunded me everytime I tried recharging and on the last transaction they did not do the refund so it felt like they deliberately did that so in that bundle of back and forth with the funds they could get away with one of them since when you don't get the recharge they cannot charge your account but they ended up taking the money of my account regardless ...felt more like a scam then error ....but trying the act humane I ended up ringing the cust service and to my absolute disappointment I ended up chatting with a real unprofessional operator with a attitude and I accept that I was clearly upset and was acting in such manner and who wouldn't after going through that but instead of focusing on defusing the disappointment and the animosity of the customer the operator only made it worst . I was told on that engagement with  boost regarding my issue that the refund will take about 24 hour n they are aware of the situation which give or take 96 hours back give or take..

..Boost just letting you know I will call you again and again untill I get what's owed to me don't think that it will go away by just pushing the issue on the side . You have already probably made some money with investing the so called error charging probably millions of customer with quick invest n return schemes like stock buy and sale... What a disappointment in the duty of care part and a good will and customer trust area and responsibilty part as a company. Shame on U and your ethics...

3 REPLIES 3
pvandenh
Community Founder

Re: Dodgy action whilst recharging and taken money out of bank account without a valid reason

Sorry to hear about the issue. I am sure it will get sorted.

One question though. You say you recharge every 14 days? Is that a 14 day expiry plan? I cannot see any such 14 day plan offering on the Boost Australia website.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

mummabear69
Spectator

Re: Dodgy action whilst recharging and taken money out of bank account without a valid reason

Hi 

My mother has had a similar issue, shes been with Boost for ages and recharged monday wtih a voucher as she has done before and shes still waiting for it to go onto her phone

Shes 78 and her phone is her only means so be contactable

Her charge was to run out on tuesday so she recharged it monday arvo/night and here it is wednesday and still nothing, it has happened the recharge before this one as well 

Can someone help please or shed so light as to why this keeps happening 

Thank you 

Deanna
Moved: