Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot auto recharge on the myboost app

Bob_P
Rookie (LVL:3)

I cannot set up Auto Recharge on My Boost App, this is a copy of the message i was sent, see 3. immediately below
You can set up the auto recharge by next month. You can follow the steps below to set up the auto recharge on the account:
1. Sign in to the MyBoost App
2. Click on the Pre-Paid service
3. Navigate to the More with your Mobile section ***this function does not exist on the MyBoost app***
4. Review the Auto recharge status Turn on Auto Recharge
1. Click on Auto Recharge: Off
2. Select the recharge amount you would like
3. Click Select payment method New Card when multiple cards are already saved
1. Select Edit
2. Select Add new payment method
3. Enter your payment details
4. Click Save
5. Click Confirm and Set auto recharge New Card when a Single/No card is already saved
1. Click Add new payment method
2. Enter your payment details
3. Click Save
4. Click Confirm and Set auto recharge

4 REPLIES 4
Amp2k

Re: Cannot auto recharge on the myboost app

Might be time to jump ship mate, this whole upgrade has been woefully mismanaged.

Support must have gotten overwhelmed as chat feature has been off since late afternoon yesterday. 

As much as Boost wants to appear as a seperate entity, you still get the good old Telstra support experience.. 

Plan revisions now also mean poor value for money in terms of international calls. 

Amp2k

I will be fair and say that support has reversed my recharges that got charged while attempting to setup autorecharge.

Support has advised that we should be manually recharging for now as auto recharge is not working.

Boost, bit of constructive feedback.. Please implement some sort of active recharge checks so people can't accidentally apply multiple recharges.

Bob_P

Thanks

An auto recharge function is probably the most important facility any mobile operator should have

So far I did have an online chat with someone whose English reading and writing abilities were extremely poor they then concluded the chat by saying it was clocking off time and they were going home!

This void of "customer service" is unbelievable

Smells of Telstra through and through.............................

Corsa
Spectator

And still this issue remains unresolved.Smiley Sad

Do Boost even listen?