Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN't setup auto recharge, error in post.

Rookie (LVL:4)

I used to have auto recharge set up, changed to new plan and I can't set it up anyone, keep getting error ( Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. Please ensure you have a valid internet connection and try again.) I have internet, I'm using mobile internet to post this, so I don't know what the error is, I have tried using the 2 pins I would have used, same error, every single time, why can't we have a website to do this on, would make things so much easier, but oh no boost have to be special and do it all via an acient app that doesn't  work.

6 REPLIES 6
Champion (LVL:1)

Re: CAN't setup auto recharge, error in post.

Only real alternative is to try speak to the support team and see if they can isolate the issue for you. Http://livechat.boost.com.au
---
Spectator

Rather than using the auto recharge button on the front page of the app, use the recharge button, then select the auto-recharge option from there.

Worked for me.

Worked for me why can't boost fix software bug

they are unlikely to respond or fix the problem while they continue to deny there is a problem and are actually quite rude about it.

Spectator

I have the same issue. the app is garbage and dosent work. boost clearly wont fix it or offer support im guessing as it saves them money. i am a new customer trialing the service but if i am going to be left with no phone at work bc auto recharge wont work and data is cut off when it runs out and i cant recharge via the app or wifi then ill be leaving. its stupid you cant log into the website and set things up since the app is usless. 

Highlighted

I've been with aldi for a year now, infinetly better value and service than boost ever was, I'd recommend them as a budget friendly mobile provider.