cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boost android app & website is rubbish

Spectator

When is Boost going to fix the bugs in these, they are the most amateurish things I've ever seen from a Telco providor. Its a joke compared to their competition. Very much smacks of the Telstra approach to customer service - 3RD WORLD !!!

1 REPLY 1
Spectator

Re: Boost android app & website is rubbish

I just 'signed up' and transferred my mobile over to Boost from Vodafone. Downloaded the "App" and was like Smiley Indifferent, really? OK fine, I guess I'll just use KWLP or Tasker to get my useage from their API or member account portal on the Boost website... Smiley Mad... really, Boost? Really?! Website literally says 'Recharge and CHECK data'. How am I 'checking' my data? How  do you not have an API or member portal?! Guys, am I missing something here or have I just made the most epic mistake switching to Boost ever? I mean,Vodafail's App/Widget was pretty average but it worked? I could see how much data I had used and was remaining in realtime via their App or Home Screen Widget and... no, didn't have to turn off Wifi. Having to do that (turn off Wifi) says to me the only way we are allowed to access our own useage data is via a SIM to Telstra's 4G network data connection. A single dev could knock up a secure oauth member API in like a weekend. Does no one else notice this?!