Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus Data

Bonus Data

Doran
Spectator

Bonus Data

Recently received sms offer to recharge $300 before 21-01-2021 to receive 60GB bonus data, which I did. To date I haven't been credited with the bonus data. What's going on here, is this false advertising? Anyone had the same issue?

4 REPLIES 4
pvandenh
Community Founder

Re: Bonus Data

Maybe double check the data balance "more info" details in the app etc.

"Bonus data" is a seperate bucket to standard data.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

Goads
Rookie (LVL:3)

Same with me, got the offer, recharged, no bonus data.  The online help bot says wait 72 hours, it has been 5 days.  Nothing in the more info section like the other reply suggested.  Left an online message 12 hours ago, no reply.  Must be easier and more cost effective for businesses to spend millions marketing for new customers, than to honour an offer to an existing customer who has just paid $300.  If there is no action I always have the credit card chargeback option.

Goads
Rookie (LVL:3)

Another session though the help bot and finally an agent responded and added the bonus data.  It shouldn't be that hard.  All up, over an hour wasted for something I shouldn't have had to follow up multiple times through multiple service channels.  

jackliuau
Spectator

FYI: I recharged mine today for $150, and the '#111# doesn't show the bonus at all; but Boost app show it pretty much in a few minutes - remember to turn off WiFi and 'PRESS FOR MORE INFO' in the app