Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#BIGWEEKENDS - Frequently Asked Questions

We are offering 2 for 1 vouchers for hundreds of awesome adventures Australia wide with our #BIGWEEKENDS offer.

How long is this campaign running?

From 16 November 2015 until 22 May 2016.

What’s the #BIGWEEKENDS 2 for 1 voucher?

Each voucher provides you with a free admission when a fully priced adult admission is paid at a participating venue, on Saturday or Sunday.

What adventures can I choose from?

Our list is longer than a horses… hmmm… From jet packing to surfing, ghosts, quad bikes and bowling… We’ve got it all. Check out the full list of adventures here.

I’ve won a FREE FEED, how do I claim it?

Winner, winner free dinner! If you are one of the first 50 to upload your photo each Saturday and Sunday you will receive an email containing a code for a $15 voucher at Menulog. All you need to do is jump onto menulog.com.au, or one of their apps (iPhone, iPad or Android) and choose your meal. You will need to enter your code at the time of transaction. Has dinner ever been easier?

I’ve claimed a #BIGWEEKENDS voucher but I’ve changed my mind and would like to change it to another venue?

Unfortunately not, but you can claim another #BIGWEEKENDS voucher each week until 2 May 2016.

I have not received my #BIGWEEKENDS voucher, what should I do?

Please check your junk email folder for an email from no-reply@boostbigweekends.com.au
If you have checked the suggested folder and still haven’t received your voucher, please contact our team on 1800 049 604 or help@boostbigweekends.com.au Open Mon-Fri 9.30am – 5.30pm AEST.

I lost my SMS voucher code, can I get another one?

Please contact our team on 1800 049 604 or help@boostbigweekends.com.au Open Mon-Fri 9.30am – 5.30pm AEST.

I received an SMS saying that I was ineligible what should I do?

#BIGWEEKENDS is only for Boost customers with an active Boost $20 ULTRA or $40 UNLTD plan. If you received this SMS in error please contact Boost customer support on live chat at boost.com.au/livechat

I’ve already got a discount for a participating venue, can I use this with my #BIGWEEKENDS voucher?

Score… double discount! Sorry, you will have to choose one this time. The #BIGWEEKENDS voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers/promotions.

The #BIGWEEKENDS website isn’t displaying properly. Help!

You may be using an old browser which does not support the promotional website. You will need to update your browser by choosing one of the links below:

Alternatively try using an alternative device or computer.

Who should I call if I have an enquiry about my Boost Mobile bill or service?

Hit up our Boost Community and you’ll find most of your questions have been answered. Alternatively, you can have a chat to our live chat team at boost.com.au/livechat

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎23-11-2015 9:56 AM
Updated by:

Contributors