Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEING TOLD i HAVE NO CREDIT BY DUDE ON THE PHONE.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:4)

So I was helping my dad(aldi mobile for reference) who was unable to top up, was being told his number was incorrect etc, anyway that's not why i'm here, well not entirely, I got access to the aldi website and saw that he has credit so I was going to call him and instead I am greeted by a "dude" voice telling me I have no credit, I checked via the app and my next recharge isn't until the 19th so that's not an issue, plan is boost unltd, but still get the same message, can't make calls, can send txt's to my sister, vodafone, so I am guessing there is an issue with Telstra again, though not a word on their site regarding any outages, I really don't know what i'm asking, more complaining I guess, Telstra lease their network but give zero s***s when any of these customers can't access their network. I assume it's Telstra as if it's both aldi and boost it's most likely Telstra that's down and not both of them at the same time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: BEING TOLD i HAVE NO CREDIT BY DUDE ON THE PHONE.

So obviously I can't say anything, because everything is against the community guidelines, why can no body even attempt to help, 58 views and not one reply, if this place isn't here to help customers then what is it here for, and if I want actual help where do I go as this place was no help.

2 REPLIES

So after a day of trying things, removing sim, cleaning sim, restarting phone, deleting and restoring my boost settings nothing worked, kept getting the now absolutely infuriating message that I need to top up even though i'm on  auto-topup and have never had any issues with that I caved and topped up and that finally worked, not impressed with this stupid issue and it was only calling, and only to other Telstra leased users, I could still call and txt my sister who spoke to my dad and was a ago between with his issue, never had such a stupid thing happen on any of the other networks i've used.

So obviously I can't say anything, because everything is against the community guidelines, why can no body even attempt to help, 58 views and not one reply, if this place isn't here to help customers then what is it here for, and if I want actual help where do I go as this place was no help.