Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic recharge did not happen

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Hi, I have automatic recharge set on both my wife's phone and my own, and have done for a while. However, neither of our services have recharged.  Leaving us both without service this morning and all rollover data/calls gone. 

I attempted to contact Boost via online chat but there is no option to do so anymore. Previously there was a "message us" option but that has disappeared. I tried to find the complaints email address, that also appears to redirect to an error message.

Why has our auto recharge not occurred and can we get out rollover data/calls back?  We were not notified that it was going to be stopped.

And yes, there was plenty of money in out account to cover payments.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Founder

Re: Automatic recharge did not happen

t may have been that the card details changed (new card/expiry etc).

Either way, you will need to contact Boost support regarding getting data rollover back (if they can do it).

If you cannot see the MESSAGE US button, then you may have to disable any adblocker on your browser.Live chat.jpg It is still appearing for me.

This community forum is for Boost Australia queries only. I am a Boost customer, and my comments are purely voluntary. For Boost Support please contact PH 1258881 or https://livechat.boost.com.au/

Highlighted
Spectator

My son also reported the same problem this evening that he's unable to make calls and text all day today. All data rollover disapears. 

I'll call Boost support tomorrow morning. Doesn't seem anyone responding to live chat from 10pm.

@patchyfog, did you manage to get the problem fixed? 

Highlighted
Spectator

Hi there, this happened to me and I was searching for answers here to see if it was a common problem. I have been 6 months auto recharging and suddenly I can't make calls or texts and eventually realise I've got no credit! My card is in date, no other issues. Couldn't get through on the phone, chat-bot totally useless.... ANYWAY, if you recharge your phones manually through the app (a pain I know) when you've just finished, it gives you the opportunity to set up autorecharge again, with the pin you already set up and using the credit card you just used. So it's just a few clicks to reactivate it.

I have no idea why it suddenly stopped working but just letting you know how to fix it and get on with your life Smiley Happy  Hope this helps and have a great weekend!

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

It has just done the same to me.  Second time it has done it in 18 months.   No change to my credit card, it just stops billing all of a sudden.

Roll over data gone, nobody on a phone or message app, just a soulless automated "service" that redirects you to the SMS recharge option or a web messaging app that does not exist because they've turned it off.

About nine months ago it was the problem with the app not working, nobody to answer a call, no messaging service.  They fixed it after a month or two, no explanation.

Enough.

It is time to change carriers.  Boost is not even particularly good value any more, some of the Telstra plans are looking better for my use patterns.