Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto recharge failed

Auto recharge failed

Wildflower
Rookie (LVL:4)

Auto recharge failed

My auto-recharge has failed. Does anyone know why this might have been? (My payment details are unchanged.)

When I tried to re-charge via the app on my phone I was asked for an ID and asked to check a box to confirm that I wasn't a robot. However, there was no box to check.

I left it a few hours and tried again. This time I was asked to enter my phone number and received a message telling me that my phone number was invalid.

Can anyone offer advice on why this has failed. Having auto-recharge fail is enormously inconvenient!

3 REPLIES 3
pvandenh
Community Founder

Re: Auto recharge failed

Your service may have been migrated to the new system, in which case the auto recharge needs to be re-setup manually.

https://boost.com.au/pages/compare-your-anytime-ultra-plan?_pos=2&_sid=705196bd4&_ss=r

Could you try recharging via the website? https://recharge.boost.com.au/

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.

Wildflower
Rookie (LVL:4)

I suspected this might be the case. I'd received no warning from Boost that this would be happening and I'm not impressed. Presumably there may be other people out there who've had the same problem.

Also, normally unused data would have rolled over. Will I now have lost all unused data as the recharge failed? Obviously this should not be the case as the change has been made by Boost and not me.

pvandenh
Community Founder

Sorry - I am not sure what the story in with rollover data during the system changeover. I have not had my account transitioned to the new system (yet), and I also use a long expiry plan (which doesn't have rollover eligible anyway).

If you weren't already aware, Boost only rolls over data for the subequent 28 days (then that rollover data expires entirely). So only a month of rollover data would have been effected, if it didn't carry over to the new system.

* I am a Boost Australia customer. This is a peer to peer community where users help each other.