Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto recharge failed again

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

I posted this elsewhere, but in case nobody read that far, here it is again, and frankly, I am tired of the lack of service from Boost.

If you are here because you've struggled to contact somebody at Boost to help you when your auto recharge stops without warning, you are not alone.

I has just done it to me for the second time in 18 months.   No change to my credit card, it just stops billing all of a sudden.

Roll over data gone, nobody on a phone or message app, just a soulless automated "service" that redirects you to the SMS recharge option or a web messaging app that does not exist because they've turned it off.

About nine months ago it was the problem with the app not working, nobody to answer a call, no messaging service.  They fixed it after a month or two, no explanation.

Enough.

I give up.  I am changing carriers.  I need the Telstra network because of where I live, but Boost is not even particularly good value any more and randomly losing my service and my rollover data is just not worth it.  I think I would not mind so much if there was someone I could speak to who could fix it for me, but its always a robot voice directing you to a service that does not exist.

Off to Telstra for me, I wish I could say it has been fun, but really, it's been a PITA.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Auto recharge failed again

Happened to me yesterday too. I joined Boost three months ago, auto recharge worked in month two and three, but not yesterday. Lost all my rollover data.
The website says if you want help to send a message, but there don't seem to be any links to the messaging service.
Until this happened I was impressed with how well Boost was working, but this is definitely a PITA.

I also want to check which credit card I have set as my one for topping up, but that doesn't seem possible - all you can do is cancel the existing one, and start again.
Not happy Jan!!!

Highlighted

Re: Auto recharge failed again

Happened to me yesterday also. I have two services and both should have auto-recharged yesterday but did not, so I lost my roll-over data and will have to start again. Grrrrrrr.