Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto recharge.charged twice

Highlighted
Spectator

I have been charged twice on my auto recharge and I haven't been able to get any assistance. The agent on the messages says to call and when I call, it automatically tells me to use the messaging service. I need some help.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: Auto recharge.charged twice

It happened to me too. I contacted the customer support chat 3 times, and every time the agent said it would be refunded in either 3 business days or 24-48 hours blah blah blah and then they never did. I emailed the email address for complaints, they didn't even reply for over a week. 2 days ago I contacted their Instagram account via DM, they took care of it immediately, and I got my money back yesterday. Today, I finally got a reply from the manager I emailed over a week ago, she didn't even know I got the refund, and all she said was to wait more as she sent follow-up email to the department which is in charge of refund. I am so done with this company and want to cancel my auto recharge setting, but there is NO option to cancel it both on the app and from calling #111#. THE WORST.