Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation of my nano SIM (pre-paid)

SOLVED
Highlighted
Amateur (LVL:1)

I have attempted several times yesterday, to register my PRE-PAID bearing <removed for your privacy>, & was required to furnish my Australian passport number (which is bio-metric) & haven't succeeded so far. The error message generated is as follows; The ID details entered did not match the government database. Using the help tips provided, check the accuracy of the ID details entered to ensure they match your ID. Remember to include middle name (if applicable) and check your Passport number. The number of remaining attempts is 1. Kindly advise, vide e-mail {, as to how you would be able to help me. Regards, Rajneesh

personal details removed for your privacy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Activation of my nano SIM (pre-paid)

Hi Rajneesh, 

Sorry to hear that you had difficulty activating your Pre-paid services. If you are still having issues please see the instructions here on How to activate your Boost SIM

If you are still having trouble please get in touch with support here Live Chat for further assistance. 

You can also contact Boost via phone for help:

Customer Care (8am-9pm AEST, 7 days)
Boost customers: 125 8881
New customers: 1800 026 678

Regards - 

1 REPLY
Community Manager

Re: Activation of my nano SIM (pre-paid)

Hi Rajneesh, 

Sorry to hear that you had difficulty activating your Pre-paid services. If you are still having issues please see the instructions here on How to activate your Boost SIM

If you are still having trouble please get in touch with support here Live Chat for further assistance. 

You can also contact Boost via phone for help:

Customer Care (8am-9pm AEST, 7 days)
Boost customers: 125 8881
New customers: 1800 026 678

Regards -