Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

70gb bonus data text - after plan expired and I had recharged already

mfl3
Amateur (LVL:1)

I'm on the old 12 month $150/80Gb plan and it was due to expire on 6th July.  I dutifully recharged on 5th July for another 12 months, $150/80Gb and it shows on my Boost app.

I received a text from Boost today 8th July, offering a bonus 70Gb if I recharge the same plan.  I have already recharged, so I'd like to know how I can get the bonus 70Gb of data. 

Has anyone experienced this, and had success with getting the bonus data?  I tried to call Boost support but it keeps disconnecting after being on hold for 20 minutes.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
hussler87
Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: 70gb bonus data text - after plan expired and I had recharged already

Exactly the same thing happened to me!

Offerred 70GB to recharge before my plan expired, don't have the bonus data and the texts keep coming and the offer has gone up to 80GB.

Tried ringing but I can't even get through to a person, just keep going round in a circle on the options on the menu!

garose402
Spectator

Same here, but used the text link to recharge my $150/80GB and supposedly a bonus 60GB - no bonus and the usual around the site looking for some way of contacting support outside of a messaging service.

Does anyone get a response from Boost support through any medium??

@hussler87 wrote:

Offerred 70GB to recharge before my plan expired, don't have the bonus data and the texts keep coming and the offer has gone up to 80GB.

Tried ringing but I can't even get through to a person, just keep going round in a circle on the options on the menu!

hussler87
Rookie (LVL:3)

@garose402 wrote:

Same here, but used the text link to recharge my $150/80GB and supposedly a bonus 60GB - no bonus and the usual around the site looking for some way of contacting support outside of a messaging service.

Does anyone get a response from Boost support through any medium??

@hussler87 wrote:

I ended up making an official complaint and getting them to call me.  Aparently, the bonus data is applied but it just isn't shown on the app.