Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding transfer my current boost number to new boost sim.

timvo
Rookie (LVL:4)

Dear Boost supporter, 

I am so depressed and hopeless with the way that boost treats me. 

I did request to support to activate and transfer my current number to a new sim but 8 days passed, still no progress. 

And today, after 5 times contact, 3 time officer told me that they escalated my case, they now activate my sim with a temparory number and force me wait while they try to transfer my old number again. My old number is disconnected NOW.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE because phone number is REALLY IMPORTANT to a person. I cann't do anything now with my bank, my family cannot call me, my client, my boss cannot reach me. Everything of my life was destroyed by this situation. And still useless with customer support. 

I raised my situation on this forum to hope that some else has more powerful order who can help to resolve this problem immediatly with no delay. Now, I wish that I shouldn't go with boost. I am stuck 100%. 

Please, if you cannot help me, just give me back my number and my money, Please don't treat your customer this way. My life, my time, my connection all destroyed by this situation. 

My ticket ref: INC000096328768

My case ref: 13484931

I appreciate so much that some one can help me now. 

Thank you so much.

Tim