Boost Mobile Community
Got a Question? Search Current Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding the porting of boost sim with my existing no.

Spectator

I activated a Boost sim, and during the process entered my old mobile phone number to port across.  However, after sign-up it says: AGNES, YOUR PRE-PAID SERVICE <Removed for Privacy> IS ACTIVATING, which is not my old number. I also got a SMS with this new number in it. Will it still switch over to my old number when porting is complete?

2 REPLIES 2
Spectator

Re: regarding the porting of boost sim with my existing no.

even i just activated my new boost sim and i was asked to keep my exicting number i put my number and still i got same mes like that <new number> is activated. then what about keeping same number i was using ???? 

can someone help us here please... its been 2 hours i am waiting for reply or anykind of solutions, i also try to contact boost customer services but they are too busy and not picking up calls.

help me outttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Rookie (LVL:3)

Re: regarding the porting of boost sim with my existing no.

Hey Agnes, I got the same issue. I was trying to keep my old number while activating the sim online and I got a message where I was allocated a new number. Apparently, I did have a chat with the customer care and they informed me that the porting request online did not work for me and hence the system allocated me a number. They manually reuqested a porting . Hoping its all done now correctly. Try contacting them or call them up.