Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how long will take to port number from vodafone to boost

Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:3)

I started to activate and transfer my number from vodafone to boost on 21 of June, but the porting did not happen till today. Is it normal to take so long for porting the number?

I tried to contact boost on the phone, but never get answered. How to check the status of porting please?  Thanks,

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:4)

Re: how long will take to port number from vodafone to boost

I'm in the exact same situation as you. I don't know what to do except waiting. Can anyone share the experience how long to wait? Many thanks 

Highlighted

Do you think we need to contact TIO?

Highlighted

Yes, contact TIO. i'm on my 5th call to boost now. Went from on call waiting music to another one so I think i connected to someone who just has their phone on hold permanently. Waste of time!

Highlighted

Yes,  I thought about it. Let's do it now! 

Highlighted

Hi guys, I have lodged a complaint with TIO. Wait to see if they can solve the problem! 

Highlighted

Hi guys,  got an email from TIO saying:

We have given information about your complaint to Boost Mobile.

Boost Mobile must work with you to see if together you can find a solution to your complaint. Boost Mobile has until 5pm on 16 July 2020 to do this.

I guess still have to wait. I have been waiting for 5 days now.

Highlighted

Hello, im in same boat, been waiting since 18th june, have also lodged complaint with TIO same response they have till 16th july to reply. 
I managed to get in touch with someone by email however that was 2 days ago with no progress to speaking with a real person, i suggest u guys do the same, <Removed for Privacy> that way the more that complain, the more notice we will get. 

Highlighted

Is there anyone who knows how to cancel the porting number to boost? Is it possible to return the sim card to Office Works where I bought from if the card is not activated? Thanks in advance.

Highlighted

After lodging a complaint i finally had people call me to try and fix the problem, i just straight up asked for a refund as i wasnt happy with the service. Took a week and a half to get the refund when they said it would take up to 3 working days and contacting them on their customer service number which i was shocked to have someone answer it after trying to call 8 times. So its taken nearly a month to get nowhere and my money back. So to answer u wont be able to take back to where u bought it from u will have to contact them so they can do it themselves.