Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't be activated

can't be activated

Highlighted
Amateur (LVL:1)

can't be activated

I activated sim card online with keeping my current phone number on last Sunday(21/06) and received a letter "Your switch to Boost Mobile is underway". However, it has been 2 days and nothing happens. No one answers the service phone number and no email address to lodge complain. Very disappointed to BOOST!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Rookie (LVL:4)

Re: can't be activated

I even didn't get the email! Just a text message saying in progress. Does anyone successfully activate recently? 

Highlighted
Spectator

I am trying to activate sim and have been for many hours and each time entering ID information, it comes up with error message.

"The government database that we use to verify your ID is experiencing technical difficulties. Try using another form of ID or try again later."
So I wait, get sms sent with verification number, and start ID process again, then SAME message.
I have now been waiting 50 minutes for customer service to talk to me.
Highlighted
Amateur (LVL:1)

Same with me , same result, same excuse oh Covid 19. Put on Australian operators who can do the job. Sick to death of people taking your money upfront and you cannot connect to the service. Looks like another call to NSW Department of Fair Trading